Can i provide a Newsletter subscribe URL?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Same question here. I'm using a cover page (7.0 sites only), which does have a newsletter function. But I don't like that this requires 3 levels for the user—click on the social post, click the button on the landing page, then finally click the SUBMIT button to sign up. I'd love to remove that middle step!

I'm also not a fan of the footer signup option, as Bedford 7.0 template takes up a HUMONGOUS amount of screen real estate.

It would be great to be able to send someone directly to the newsletter sign-up popup! 

• 3 months later...

To accomplish this, you can add a section to a page, for example on my homepage, I was able to "Add a Section." Once I added a section, I used the newsletter block.  I filled out the necessary information and saved the newsletter. Then, I clicked on the Page Settings of that section. Then click on General. Scroll until you see "url slug" and make sure you change it to sign up, newsletter, or membership (whatever you want). Then, your new url should look like, "www.yourwebsite.com/urlslug"

Whenever you use that url, only the newsletter section will be displayed, but the website menu will still show at the top. I was able to add this link to my Linktree and other places. Very convenient.

This worked for my website. Check it out: www.DunnitFilms.com/membership

I also use the promotional pop up feature to encourage people to sign up when they first come to the site.

Hope this helps!

Edited by DunnitFilms
add more info
  • 7 months later...

How do I find the "Page Settings" of a certain section? I am only able to find Page Settings for the entire home page from my "pages" tab on the left hand side of page. Thanks! I'd really like to be able to post a link directly to my newsletter sign up block on my home page, rather than having to create a new page as a landing.

Thanks,

Ashley

• 3 months later...