Lock Screen Header & Logo Overlap

Site URL: https://crocodile-triangle-2k6t.squarespace.com/

Hi,

I've managed to follow some lock screen code injection to add my brand fonts & increase the size of my logo, plus add space between the logo and the body text, however I can't figure out the coding to move the Headline text down so it does not overlap the logo. Screen snip attached. 

I tried: 

<style>
  .sqs-slice-headline {
    margin-top: 250px !important;
}
</style>

But it doesn't work. Any pointers?

Cheers

Belinda

Capture.JPG

Please set a site password in the visibility settings. Without this, we won't be able to view the page.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

On 4/25/2021 at 6:21 AM, BVIDA said:

Oh sorry @paul2009 I'm very new to all this. 

Try it now with 1234567890

Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Lock Page

<style>
  .sqs-slice-heading {
    margin-top: 200px;
}
</style>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 4 months later...

On 4/26/2021 at 1:37 AM, tuanphan said:

Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Lock Page

<style>
  .sqs-slice-heading {
    margin-top: 200px;
}
</style>

@tuanphan I've seen that you've been helping so many people with custom CSS on their lock screens. You're awesome! I tried the code you gave to BVIDA, but I'm still having issues. Can you help me?

This is the site: https://www.ohalaadoptions.org/ (PW for visibility is Nanas0)

I'm adding a screenshot for reference. Basically I need to add spacing between the logo and the headline. I also would like to get rid of the white border that appears around the password field—it's like it's "activated". And I want to make the arrow in the password field white. Please advise!

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 2.15.53 PM.png

On 9/22/2021 at 3:17 AM, BethanyBoss said:

@tuanphan I've seen that you've been helping so many people with custom CSS on their lock screens. You're awesome! I tried the code you gave to BVIDA, but I'm still having issues. Can you help me?

This is the site: https://www.ohalaadoptions.org/ (PW for visibility is Nanas0)

I'm adding a screenshot for reference. Basically I need to add spacing between the logo and the headline. I also would like to get rid of the white border that appears around the password field—it's like it's "activated". And I want to make the arrow in the password field white. Please advise!

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 2.15.53 PM.png

Hi,

It looks like you figured out?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)