Is a Slideshow Gallery Grid Possible in Squarespace?

Site URL: https://lavender-pineapple-86ez.squarespace.com/startseite/reparaturen

Hi,

I am looking to create a couple of pages that display different slideshow galleries next to each other (on desktop, mobile they can be under each other), in order to reduce the bulkiness of the site a bit, since my client wants to showcase several different galleries. Now, it 's just section after section underneath each other of slideshow galleries as you can see in the link. This makes it a very long scroll and makes it less overseeable. 

So basically: is it possible to create 2 or 3 columns for slideshow galleries, to create a gallery grid of some kind?

If that's not possible, would it be possible to create a gallery of images/thumbnails, where you can click on every image to open up a lightbox that showcases multiple images of a single subject?

Thank you.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. 2 options

O1. Use this plugin to add Gallery Block. Then you can add 2-3 columns & add gallery.

O2. Add this code to Design > Custom CSS

/* reparaturen slideshows */
@media screen and (min-width:768px) {
body#item-5fd62e57e5ac5828961b6f26 article {
section:nth-child(n+2) {
    width: 50% !important;
    float: left !important;
}
.gallery-reel {
    padding: 0 !important;
}
}
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)