Hotel Website Feedback

Site URL: http://www.lescactusps.com

Hello everyone! I was hoping to get some quick feedback on my new hotel website.

I have noticed an issue that I cannot fix toggling through Site Styles: when the homepage loads, there is a lag for the header photo to popup on the page and for some reason the place holder for this header photo is a pale yellow when it should be pink to match the rest of the site's background color.

I have also noticed a second bug that I do not know how to fix. Now when I visit the www.lescactusps.com, the pink background quickly turns to black. I attached a photo to illustrate this in case it does not happen when you visit the site.

Thank you so much for your feedback and help!

Capture.JPG

@MattK34 I must say you have a very nice looking website! Love it. The combination of great colors and imagery makes it very good😃

I don't see any of the lag that you talk about so can't help you with that unfortunately.

Here are a few improvements to make the website even better:

1. It would be nice to have a few more photos on every room, on the page "Rooms".
  2. "SALT-WATER POOL & HOT TUB", etc. Add some small icons here😊

- Rasmus Myhrberg, Founder of Spark Plugin

Spark Plugin – The Ultimate Design Toolkit for Squarespace

I really like this website - the copy, imagery, and colours are all working really well together. Well done 😊

I'd consider adding a gallery block with some images highlighting the amenities to the bottom of the homepage just under the book now block.

Or, perhaps in place of images, a quick and snappy testimonial to give people one last nudge to click book now.