Remove white bar at bottom of code block.

Site URL: https://www.lggadvisors.com/the-team-section

Hello everyone, hope to find you all in good health.

I am having a problem with a composition I am developing in Squarespace. I want to do a composition with images all aligned with each other without spaces between them.

I used two types of blocks. An image block displays some content and a code block because I wanted the rest of the image to have a hover effect and a URL link.

Everything went well until I realized that the code block has a strange white bar at the bottom, as you can see in image_1.

The code I used to eliminate the padding was the one in Image_2, and I wrote it in the section advanced on the page settings.

The other two images (3 and 4) show the code I used to apply the hover effect and the URL link.

The webpage password: Team_LGG%

Can someone help me with the white bar situation?

Thanks!

Image_1.GIF

IMAGE_2.GIF

Image_3_INDIVIDUAL_BLOCK_CODE.GIF

Image_4_HOVER_EFFECT_CODE.GIF

Edited by Joao Landolt
Missing information
  • Replies 3
  • Views 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Joao Landolt said:

Site URL: https://www.lggadvisors.com/the-team-section

Hello everyone, hope to find you all in good health.

I am having a problem with a composition I am developing in Squarespace. I want to do a composition with images all aligned with each other without spaces between them.

I used two types of blocks. An image block displays some content and a code block because I wanted the rest of the image to have a hover effect and a URL link.

Everything went well until I realized that the code block has a strange white bar at the bottom, as you can see in image_1.

The code I used to eliminate the padding was the one in Image_2, and I wrote it in the section advanced on the page settings.

The other two images (3 and 4) show the code I used to apply the hover effect and the URL link.

Can someone help me with the white bar situation?

Thanks!

Image_1.GIF

IMAGE_2.GIF

Image_3_INDIVIDUAL_BLOCK_CODE.GIF

Image_4_HOVER_EFFECT_CODE.GIF

what is the password of the website?

• Joao Landolt changed the title to Remove white bar at bottom of code block.