• Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Solution
13 hours ago, ehans said:

I just noticed there is a bunch of click-bait sponsored ads at the bottom of my page. How do I remove those?

You've integrated Disqus into the website and this is adding these ads. If you remove the Disqus code from Settings > Advanced > Code Injection, they'll disappear.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Thanks Paul. that was it. I disabled Disqus. I don't have the ability to edit code injection at my plan level, and I don't use the commenting that much anyway. I removed my Disqus shortname and it reverted back to the squarespace comments and looks much cleaner now.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, CLGreat said:

Any suggestions?

We will need a link to the page on your site. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, karolina from HOUSE LOVES said:

Can you tell me if it's possible to import to squaresace old comments from Disqus?

SS's blog comment feature doesn't have an import/export feature.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 1 month later...