Personalize A Landing Page Dynamically Based on Location

Please post the URL for the page on your site where you added the code.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

12 hours ago, MJ44 said:

Hi, I have a client that wants a city to dynamically show on a landing page. I have looked at embertribes answer, but I am having difficulty getting it to work. (See here https://blog.embertribe.com/how-to-personalize-your-landing-pages-dynamically-based-on-location)

Has anyone done this on their SQSP site and If so can you share the steps?

I did something similar with freegeoip service to display a world clock, you may need to let us check your site for help

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...