MJ44

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Hi, I have a client that wants a city to dynamically show on a landing page. I have looked at embertribes answer, but I am having difficulty getting it to work. (See here https://blog.embertribe.com/h

3 answers to this question

Please post the URL for the page on your site where you added the code.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as best , and see my profile. Thanks for your support!

12 hours ago, MJ44 said:

Hi, I have a client that wants a city to dynamically show on a landing page. I have looked at embertribes answer, but I am having difficulty getting it to work. (See here https://blog.embertribe.com/how-to-personalize-your-landing-pages-dynamically-based-on-location)

Has anyone done this on their SQSP site and If so can you share the steps?

I did something similar with freegeoip service to display a world clock, you may need to let us check your site for help

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Animated Heading Block
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Hi, It seems simple to do but I don't seem to be able to find any code that works. Can anyone help.