Front-End Squarespace => Back-End Magento

Hello, 

This question might've already been answered, however I will ask it again in plain English for those like myself who are starting in E-Commerce. I appreciate any help I can get.

I work for a holding company with a few E-Commerce sites for its different companies. In order to promote efficiency and decrease confusion amongst  various production managers, all sites have to be run through Magento. Unfortunately we are now indefinitely dependent on freelance Web Developers for the maintenance and modifications of the site. 

1. I would like to know if it's possible to use a SquaredSpace Front-end, which can be modified by any employee
  2. Whilst continuing to receive new orders through Magento's Back-end, to not disrupt the current system.

In short I'd like to design and maintain my website through Squared Space, however continue to process orders through Magento's admin panel. 

Thank you.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact, any decision related to moving to Magento will be the only right one, you know? On CMS Magento, development is carried out initially with an emphasis on e-commerce. This is also emphasized by the engine's functionality, among which we can separately emphasize an extensive range of marketing and analytics tools to increase sales and generate audience loyalty, including mailing list management. You can also resort to a magento security check, which is also an indisputable plus.

Edited by motorland