E-comerse for business to business

Site URL: https://www.mondana.se/sv/

I am a happy sq-user and site builder but has not yet set up a shop for business to business. The client needs "a buy first – pay later function". I've learnt that the only way to do that is to use an external part for the actual shop, like Shopify. I would be so grateful for some examples to show the client so they can feel comfortable with an Sq-site with a Shopify solution implemented. And would be happy to hear about any experience of that.

• Replies 2
  • Views 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do they plan to manage invoices and payments? Do they plan to use an existing system for this?

If they don't already have a Squarespace site, I'd recommend building the site on a different platform. However, if they already have a Squarespace site, then it's possible to do this with some workarounds, but it's not ideal.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Thanks for your reply Paul.

Its a smaller upcoming brand in Sweden within the food industry called Mondana (.se).

I would like to use Sq:s great platform for the actual site and there seem to be a fairly easy way to then hook on Shopify for the e-shop. Problem is that I have not yet tried the solution:-) and therefor have no examples or experience.

And yes they seem to have an exciting system for invoices and orders. Its all being discussed at the moment and there is of course a lot to think about.

Archived