Scheduling calendar problems

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Site URL: https://BookShipShapeAppointment.as.me/

We are using the 14 day trial to see if SquareSpace appointment scheduling will fit our needs.

We have set up several services and are unable to see any appointments for a given day after someone books a service.

For example:

Someone wants to use our InfraRed sauna at noon on Wednesday and books a 1 hour session at noon. All times are available on Wednesday before the appointment was made, however after the appointment is booked, only times up to noon are available.

I have attached 2 screenshots, one before the apointment was booked, one after.

We have tried several different settings , availability, ... all with no resolution.

We don't know why no other appointments are available on any day once one has been scheduled

What are we doing wrong?

after 12 noon appt.JPG

before 12 noon appt.JPG

availability.JPG

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

What have you set as the Appointment Duration and the Appointment Padding? It looks as though one of these is longer than it should be.

Padding is how much time will be blocked off on your schedule when clients book an appointment. Padding is added to the end of the appointment (and/or beginning) to prevent new appointments beside existing ones, for example to allow for travel time.

For more information, see Create your Appointment Types.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 year later...

Hello, 

My business is having a similar problem. I have cecked the appointment padding and there is only one appointment with 10 minutes of padding afterwords and still it will show only 3 available appointments when there is actually 4 available. OR even worse not showing times that all appointments are avaialble. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am also having a similar problem. I have 5 total consultants who have varying availabilities, but if a time is booked, it blocks off that time for all other consultants.

For example: If a client books a session with me at 7pm, any other coach who previously had an opening at 7pm is now not shown as available. I want to be able to have multiple sessions booked at the same time in different "booking groups". How do we fix this?

• 9 months later...