Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Reverse Image Animation

DevonHarris

Question

Hi!  I want to layer an image on top of something else, and would like to reverse the image animation so it actually slides OUT on hover and slides IN when not hovering, to give a ‘hidden’ effect to the information under the image.  Is there a way to reverse the animation with css?  Thank you so much!!  

Edited by DevonHarris

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, DevonHarris said:

Hi!  I’m want to layer an image on top of something else, and would like to reverse the image animation so it actually slides OUT on hover and slides IN when not hovering, to give a ‘hidden’ effect to the information under the image.  Is there a way to reverse the animation with css?  Thank you so much!!  

Yes, did you use image block? What is your site url

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you