Can I bulk upload Custom Files?

Site URL: https://abba.squarespace.com/gallery

After many months of trial and error, I finally  figured out a way to build my own unique gallery / store page. It's as follows (picture attached)

Text block for title

Code block for image (linked to a zoom script I purchased)

Product block (just for the add to cart option)

I'm going to try and host all of my 100 images  as custom images, and link to each individual image via code. It's gonna take some TIME. Is hosting each image file on squarespace a bad idea? I can't figure out any other way. Other image hosting sites are sluggish and the faster ones cost money I don't have.

Is there a way to bulk upload my images to the custom files? One at a time is going to add a ton of work to A TON of work.

Hope this is clear and that someone could help me. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 11.46.56 AM.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bulk uplaod images to custom files? No way to do that.  

With certain 7.0 templates I do know you can create a gallery page in the unlinked section of your site. The page doesn't have to be enabled. You can upload multiple images at one time, how many depends on internet connection speed. Then you can give each image its own url link. These images will not reside in custom files they will exist on the gallery page which is not accesible by anyone other than yourself. 

The whole gallery is also available to post in a blog or other page using the "existing gallery" content option. 

Archived