Advanced Search

Center a Single Product

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No joy on the zoom. Oddly it seemed to work just fine on my test site. I have 3 thumbs displayed. The first two I clicked and hover/zoomed away no problem. The third one would not zoom for about

Posted Images

You could go with one giant product.

1794177564_ScreenShot2021-04-20at3_50_34PM.thumb.png.99a3692d9ab7479da2829ed6c51595a5.png

<style>

@media screen and ( min-width : 768px) {

.products.collection-content-wrapper .list-grid {

grid-template-columns : 1fr ;

}
    }

</style>

Or you can keep the size it is and center it.

120485879_ScreenShot2021-04-20at4_44_48PM.thumb.png.eb03fbd06ab7f848250a8957ea803847.png

<style>

.products-list [data-item-id="6074dd06f9ef2673cf0d443f"] {

grid-column: 2 / 3;

}

</style>

Add one of the code to Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the store page.

This is for v7.1.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as best , and see my profile. Thanks for your support!

I do have another issue I'm running into. 

On the product details page - I am unable to turn on the hover zoom feature. I've selected the paintbrush in the top right, gone to products, selected "hover action:zoom" but doesn't zoom in on the image when I hover. I've also tried the click action zoom and that rarely works as well. 

Any solves here?

https://silver-hyperboloid-kt5p.squarespace.com/config/settings/advanced 

No joy on the zoom. Oddly it seemed to work just fine on my test site. I have 3 thumbs displayed. The first two I clicked and hover/zoomed away no problem.

The third one would not zoom for about a minute of testing and digging into the code. Then started zooming all of a sudden.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as best , and see my profile. Thanks for your support!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! I'm hoping to add different sku images for different variants. So I have one shirt in 3 sizes. I'd like use an image of each size for my fulfillment center. When I add them to different variants though, it shows that image publicly on the product image. 

Is there a way to have a photo for each sku that doesn't show up publicly but can be referenced for shipping/fulfillment?