Custom Padding for One Single Sub-Index Page

Site URL: https://alexandrahall.squarespace.com

Hey everyone! I am trying to customize several index pages on my home page with different padding per page but am having a difficult time.

For example, the third index page I'd like 0 px padding on the right and 40 px padding on the left. For the fourth index page, I'd like 0 px padding on the left and 40 px padding on the right. I can't seem to figure out how to do it for a single page only for the ENTIRE index on the home page? I've seen several threads on here addressing the same thing but no definitive answer.

Any help would be amazing. Thanks!

• Replies 5
  • Views 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, thirdeyegyps said:

Hey everyone! I am trying to customize several index pages on my home page with different padding per page but am having a difficult time.

For example, the third index page I'd like 0 px padding on the right and 40 px padding on the left. For the fourth index page, I'd like 0 px padding on the left and 40 px padding on the right. I can't seem to figure out how to do it for a single page only for the ENTIRE index on the home page? I've seen several threads on here addressing the same thing but no definitive answer.

Could you enable site wide password and let help have a look, each index page section has it own name that can be target

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

17 minutes ago, thirdeyegyps said:

Yes of course! The password is brineintopedro 

Thanks so much

site still private

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

On 4/10/2021 at 11:52 AM, thirdeyegyps said:

Add to Design  >Custom CSS

section#new-page-3>div {
    padding-left: 40px;
    padding-right: 0;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived