Looking for some code to remove or hide the content page of a blog in squarespace

Hey all, I just wanted to say huge thank you to @creedon - I used your code and now my blog images are linking to their intended external URLs. It seems like a oversight that this isn't done automatically/even possible and caused my quite the headache until I found this thread...! 

Thanks again :)

• 2 months later...

Hi @creedon I used your code and it works really well!  The only issue I am having is the images of posts that go beyond the max posts per page (in my case, 20) are not linking to the source URL. They are linking to the blog page instead.

Basically any posts beyond the first pages are not linking correctly when I click on the image. Do you know how to fix this issue?

17 hours ago, mimibeemee said:

Basically any posts beyond the first pages are not linking correctly when I click on the image. Do you know how to fix this issue?

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue. For us to see the URL you need to include the link in the content of your post. The URL field the forum software provides is not shown to us.

A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a URL that contains /config/.

Please set up a site-wide password, if your site is not public and you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site.

Please read the site-wide password and how to share a link documentation to understand how they work.

You may find How to post a forum question post useful.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

22 hours ago, mimibeemee said:

The only issue I am having is the images of posts that go beyond the max posts per page (in my case, 20) are not linking to the source URL. They are linking to the blog page instead.

My code is not designed to work with the Universal Filter plugin.

I suspect this is a task that could be done with UF's custom features but I know of no code that does this.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 2 weeks later...