Customized Trust Pilot Reviews

Site URL: https://claritymediagroup.com/

Does anyone have experience in creating a Trust Pilot custom widget and importing it into Squarespace. My client has a site utilizing a PHP script to add in custom elements including the client's full name and their company’s name. Their client is first sent a form that is pre-populated with their respective information and when they offer their review, it is appends with the native TrustPilot data and the PHP form's unique data. You can see the result at the bottom of the homepage. I am porting this site from Word Press to SquareSpace for easier management overall by the client's internal team. I have not been able to generate a work around.  I am happy to hire someone if anyone has this expertise. Trust Pilot does not offer the ability to collect the company name and that information is vital for my client since they train employees from some of the biggest brands in the word including Squarespace.

On 4/9/2021 at 10:13 PM, Allgood said:

Site URL: https://claritymediagroup.com/

Does anyone have experience in creating a Trust Pilot custom widget and importing it into Squarespace. My client has a site utilizing a PHP script to add in custom elements including the client's full name and their company’s name. Their client is first sent a form that is pre-populated with their respective information and when they offer their review, it is appends with the native TrustPilot data and the PHP form's unique data. You can see the result at the bottom of the homepage. I am porting this site from Word Press to SquareSpace for easier management overall by the client's internal team. I have not been able to generate a work around.  I am happy to hire someone if anyone has this expertise. Trust Pilot does not offer the ability to collect the company name and that information is vital for my client since they train employees from some of the biggest brands in the word including Squarespace.

Did your trustpilot plan support api?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, twistedr11 said:

i agree here, you should check api documentation, see here what data api returns https://documentation-apidocumentation.trustpilot.com/consumer-api#get-a-consumer's-reviews

Are you the same author of the post?

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Thank you for your help — I apologize for slow response. I did not see a notification the forum. Yes, I have read all the API documentation and our plan does support APIs. Sadly, it is only possible if I use an API/PHP script that is stores the data on a remote server (AWS) and then parse the two data sets together. I am using a script (code block) to publish the text in Squarespace. It is a long work around, but it is working.

On 4/27/2021 at 2:24 AM, Allgood said:

Thank you for your help — I apologize for slow response. I did not see a notification the forum. Yes, I have read all the API documentation and our plan does support APIs. Sadly, it is only possible if I use an API/PHP script that is stores the data on a remote server (AWS) and then parse the two data sets together. I am using a script (code block) to publish the text in Squarespace. It is a long work around, but it is working.

Yeah, my approach usually scrap the reviews on daily basis and store it on a google spreadsheet

• 1 year later...