Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0

Commerce API - Create Subscription error: "OAUTH_TOKEN_REQUIRED"


teddy2x

Question

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
29 minutes ago, teddy2x said:

I've generated an API key with the proper permissions to use Commerce Webhooks API.

I'd like to create a subscription using the Webhooks API.

I receive authorization error: "OAUTH_TOKEN_REQUIRED"

How do you get OAuth token?

To create webhook using api you have to submit application to Squarespace to get your oauth2.0 credentials

Authentication and permissions — Squarespace Developers

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Portfolio hover Replace Link Style
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
  • 0
11 minutes ago, bangank36 said:

To create webhook using api you have to submit application to Squarespace to get your oauth2.0 credentials

Authentication and permissions — Squarespace Developers

I saw that. The form fields for that application don't make sense though. The application asks for "Link to app logo", "Link to privacy policy", "Link to terms and conditions", "Initiate URL", etc. I just want to subscribe to my own order notifications.

 

Have you been through this process before? Got any tips?

Link to comment
  • 0
11 minutes ago, teddy2x said:

I saw that. The form fields for that application don't make sense though. The application asks for "Link to app logo", "Link to privacy policy", "Link to terms and conditions", "Initiate URL", etc. I just want to subscribe to my own order notifications.

 

Have you been through this process before? Got any tips?

It's their condition to get the credentials, there is no work around. 

If you want your own order notification, consider to use integromat, they has several automation rule for Squarespace that is helpful, it's not cheap but the free plan has generous quota as 1000 operations per months

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Portfolio hover Replace Link Style
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
  • 0
22 minutes ago, bangank36 said:

To create webhook using api you have to submit application to Squarespace to get your oauth2.0 credentials

Authentication and permissions — Squarespace Developers

 

1 minute ago, bangank36 said:

It's their condition to get the credentials, there is no work around. 

If you want your own order notification, consider to use integromat, they has several automation rule for Squarespace that is helpful, it's not cheap but the free plan has generous quota as 1000 operations per months

I will check that out, thanks!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...