Syntax Error On Line 1

Site URL: http://themaximumexposure.com

Hello,

I opened the CSS editor and must have accidentally deleted a character from the beginning of this code. It is now telling me there is a syntax error on line one.

Please let me know what I need to do306966080_ScreenShot2021-04-08at2_20_26AM.thumb.png.ec2fad587a9e2b50e0fa627afbed62f4.png

{
  content: "";
    background-image: url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5701d7fc2fe1312243f349be/t/60680ed7fb57164ccfe25625/1617432285551/MAXEXLOGO-BLACK-NOBG.png);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-size: contain;
    background-position: center;
    width: 60px;
    height: 60px;
      display: block;
      margin-left: auto;
      margin-right: auto;
      width: 100%;
    visibility: visible;
}
#mobileMenuLink a {
    visibility: hidden;
}
.sqs-block-summary-v2 {
.summary-title,
.summary-heading {
font-weight: 400;
font-size: 10px !important;
} }
body#collection-60677a6453410e7ca64361e0,
body#collection-60677a6453410e7ca64361e0 * {
  text-transform: none;
}

Thank you

• Replies 1
  • Views 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will notice that if you scan the code you'll see the { character. Before that character will be some text. That text is called the selector. Selectors tell code where you want to make changes.

Now with line one missing the selector we have no way to no what effect you were trying to apply to which element.

There is a clue in the properties in the ruleset. The background-image url. Since that ruleset is broken. A background image that used to appear somewhere will now be gone.

If you can tell us on what page and where on page the background image is missing we may be able to help you get the code fixed.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived