Change Parent Folder Link Color on specific pages without affecting Internal Links

Site URL: https://bellflower-jaguar-h6pd.squarespace.com/csmm-home

Hi all, 

A relatively urgent request if I can ask!

On my site, I have the main site (called CMF / Coastal Marine), which utilises a White Header / Navigation Bar, so the links are black, but then on the 'sister' pages (called CSMM / Coastal Sails Marine Marketing), the header changes to a dark blue colour, which obviously makes the links hard to see. Id love to get some assistance with changing the link (and cart) colour without affecting the child links in the folders (as there is already quite a bit of code to allow for the children links and colours of the folders) 

Ive attached some screenshots to have a look at the site currently.

Password is: cm

Thanks again, 

Tom  

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 8.07.06 am.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 8.07.01 am.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 8.06.38 am.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 8.00.13 am.png

Edited by tommiatke
more accuracy
  • tommiatke changed the title to Change Parent Folder Link Color on specific pages without affecting Internal Links
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi @tuanphan I believe I have solved my issue on this one thank you! 

However if I could ask your help with another... kind of similar.. problem...? My client has now asked if its possible to have the primary links at the top of the page be a logo instead of text? (Id be using the logos that appear in the folder instead). Is this achievable?

Thanks

Tom 

On 4/12/2021 at 10:49 AM, tommiatke said:

Hi @tuanphan I believe I have solved my issue on this one thank you! 

However if I could ask your help with another... kind of similar.. problem...? My client has now asked if its possible to have the primary links at the top of the page be a logo instead of text? (Id be using the logos that appear in the folder instead). Is this achievable?

Thanks

Tom 

Hi I don't quite understand. Can you explain clearly?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)