Amazon Search Service Temporarily Unavailable

Message added by Susana_SQSP,

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey everyone, Thank you for flagging this issue. We’ve noted this for our Design and Engineering teams to review, and they’ll use this feedback when implementing fixes and improvements in future re

Posted Images

Can anyone please answer the question? Am I the only one experiencing this? Can a representative of Squarespace please offer assistance? 

Squarespace do not monitor this forum for support issues. You can contact them here.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007. 

okay, thanks... it's just when I did a search of the forums, I found where they acknowledged someone's comment a couple of years ago about this very thing, said they were aware of the issue, and were working to correct it... Guess I shouldn't have assumed they'd still be doing that.

1 hour ago, jessicat93 said:

This is also happening for me. I haven't been able to search for anything, when I try it tells me the service is unavailable.1757694453_ScreenShot2021-04-07at12_58_00PM.thumb.png.d84ee1cffd63fe44268f4f7fadec06ed.png

Thanks, good to know I'm not alone in this.