Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Limiting column number for resizing gallery page

Tyno2

Question

Site URL: https://www.ben-tynegate.com/

Hi there,

When resizing my homepage which is a gallery page for different screen sizes, I'm trying to find some CSS code so that it skips the option for having two columns (I'm not a fan of how the layout looks with two columns) - so that on for a screen below 640px (i.e on mobile and tablets) it's a single column, but for anything bigger than 640px it is three or more columns?

Any help would be really appreciated

Thanks

Ben

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Hi. I see single column under 640px here. It looks like you solved problem?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

On 4/12/2021 at 12:31 AM, tuanphan said:

Hi. I see single column under 640px here. It looks like you solved problem?

Apologies, I probably wasn't being very clear. I would like there to be no option where it resizes to be two columns. For small laptop screens it resizes to two columns and I would prefer that to be three columns. It being one column for tablet/mobile works well - it's just removing the two column option and having that as three as the minimum for desktop would be great. 

Does that make sense?

If you are able to help with this that would be really appreciated! 

Thanks