Jump to content

How do I stop the crop on images on my shop page

Recommended Posts

Site URL: https://wolverine-strawberry-3ejh.squarespace.com/config/pages

I have built a website for an artist that sells prints in both portrait and landscape.  The images that are on her All Prints page are cropping to the same size therefore cutting out some of the frame on the landscape images.  How do i overcome this so you can see the full image on that page.  Do I need code or can I change this somewhere in the settings?

TIA for any assistance.

Link to comment
On 4/6/2021 at 2:44 PM, GYGYB said:

Site URL: https://wolverine-strawberry-3ejh.squarespace.com/config/pages

I have built a website for an artist that sells prints in both portrait and landscape.  The images that are on her All Prints page are cropping to the same size therefore cutting out some of the frame on the landscape images.  How do i overcome this so you can see the full image on that page.  Do I need code or can I change this somewhere in the settings?

TIA for any assistance.

You may want to enable the site wide password to let us check your site

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

 

Link to comment
On 4/6/2021 at 2:44 PM, GYGYB said:

Site URL: https://wolverine-strawberry-3ejh.squarespace.com/config/pages

I have built a website for an artist that sells prints in both portrait and landscape.  The images that are on her All Prints page are cropping to the same size therefore cutting out some of the frame on the landscape images.  How do i overcome this so you can see the full image on that page.  Do I need code or can I change this somewhere in the settings?

TIA for any assistance.

Hi. Your site is private. Can you setup password & share url?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment

@tuanphan I have resolved the cropping issue however I have another couple of issues that I need help with on this same site.  Please see details below:

Site URL: https://www.sarahhillartist.co.uk

Could someone please tell me why I can only see one product image in mobile view when I have 3 images stacked on each product in desktop view?

I have tried changing the settings to carousel and slideshow and I am still only able to view one image?

I would also like to reduce the size of the select size and quantity boxes.  It will only let me reduce them to 50% in site syles.

The password to the site is: sarahahill

Thank you in advance for your help!

Claire 🙂

 

Link to comment
On 4/15/2021 at 5:17 PM, GYGYB said:

@tuanphan I have resolved the cropping issue however I have another couple of issues that I need help with on this same site.  Please see details below:

Site URL: https://www.sarahhillartist.co.uk

Could someone please tell me why I can only see one product image in mobile view when I have 3 images stacked on each product in desktop view?

I have tried changing the settings to carousel and slideshow and I am still only able to view one image?

I would also like to reduce the size of the select size and quantity boxes.  It will only let me reduce them to 50% in site syles.

The password to the site is: sarahahill

Thank you in advance for your help!

Claire 🙂

 

Hi. Which page? Can you share link to page in your question?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
  • 2 years later...

I'm having the same issue. Image Crop to "Original" work fine in Gallery but in Shop, all images (include portrait and landscape) are cropped the same. How can I get the Shop page to not change the Aspect Ratio of the original images?

Thanks!

Link to comment
On 9/18/2023 at 9:53 AM, Caliman said:

I'm having the same issue. Image Crop to "Original" work fine in Gallery but in Shop, all images (include portrait and landscape) are cropped the same. How can I get the Shop page to not change the Aspect Ratio of the original images?

Thanks!

Can you share link to shop page?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.