Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Charge a monthly subscription fee AND a per class fee?

Hi all. 

I run a fitness website where clients in my area sign up for outdoor fitness classes. We charge a recurring monthly fee and a per class fee. So if a client books zero classes in a month they are charged $20. 1 class: $20 + $8. 4 classes: $20 + ($8 x 4). Etc. 

I am unsure of how to do this (or even if I can do this) in the new squarespace site that were building.

Does anyone know of a way to charge a recurring monthly fee (which occurs monthly obviously) as well as a per class fee via the appointment-setter for each class an individual schedules. 

Please do not just tell me to average it out because the monthly fee is a psychological tool that leads to significantly more engagement and revenue. We learned this the hard way. 

Would I create a  membership area (with a monthly fee) and then put the scheduling page (with per class fee) behind  the membership paywall? 

Any and all help is greatly appreciated! 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, AllOut said:

Would I create a  membership area (with a monthly fee) and then put the scheduling page (with per class fee) behind  the membership paywall? 

Yes.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007.