how to split subscribers in 2 mailchimp groups ?

Site URL: https://www.makesense.games/funnel

Hello community 🙂 

I have 2 different sign-up forms in my squarspace that i would like to connect to 2 differents mailchimp lists. They are connected like a chain : the first one is for non-vip, than the 2nd one (with a 1$ reservation) is for the VIP.  Both lists receive a specific newsletter they can't receive both. 

i need to split the subscribers in 2 groups (or 2 tags). The only thing squarspace allows me is to choose between 2 mailchimp audiences, which is problematic in mailchimp. 

Mailchimp told me it need to be solve by a developper.

Any idea how to do this?  thanks

Capture d’écran, le 2021-04-05 à 17.06.29.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/5/2021 at 10:18 PM, Galobe said:

Site URL: https://www.makesense.games/funnel

Hello community 🙂 

I have 2 different sign-up forms in my squarspace that i would like to connect to 2 differents mailchimp lists. They are connected like a chain : the first one is for non-vip, than the 2nd one (with a 1$ reservation) is for the VIP.  Both lists receive a specific newsletter they can't receive both. 

i need to split the subscribers in 2 groups (or 2 tags). The only thing squarspace allows me is to choose between 2 mailchimp audiences, which is problematic in mailchimp. 

Mailchimp told me it need to be solve by a developper.

Any idea how to do this?  thanks

Capture d’écran, le 2021-04-05 à 17.06.29.png

You can use Zapier connection to get the submission and create a zap to assign tag to the lead on your mailchimp audience

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived