Managing user form submissions

Hi all.

I plan to have a service where I provide users daily tasks, they will log in daily and fill out specific questions that I lay out. I figured out I can use form blocks for their submissions and I can collect all the data through a link to Google Sheets where I can then do some analysis. However the process seems quite inefficient so I hope someone can shed more light on a better way.

Firstly, I plan to have about 5 daily tasks per week for about 10 weeks, this essentially means I need to create 50 separate form blocks and there's no way to copy/paste them that I can see. I can copy/paste sections but I need to re-link each one to the same Google Sheet which is tedious.

Secondly, I don't have a good way of differentiating inputs from different users. Right now all I'm thinking is adding another form field of "Name" to track the different users. Alternatively I could do this as a member area but I haven't figured out how to do it yet.

Can anyone help?

• Replies 0
  • Views 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived