Remove "from" in product prices with variants

6 hours ago, MSCCreative said:

yes, all the code from step one is in the header and the second step is in there as well at line 149

That won't work. Please read my previous post.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

17 hours ago, MSCCreative said:

there is no option for me to navigate to this path you are suggesting:
Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the store page

Please see per-page code injection.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

@MSCCreative

Please see my April 5, 2021 post again. I have made some recent updates which I think may address your issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by creedon

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

hi, can someone help me please ?

i want change the price display, no decimal .00 for my store.

i have read the discussions before, but my englisch is not really good, I am from austria, near germany 😉

Is there a way, that I can put in a code to my css that the prices on the products pages are without decimal .00 ?

i don't have variants for on of the products at the moment. 

there is always only one size per jacket.

if someone can help me would be nice 

thanks in advance

Bildschirm­foto 2023-02-13 um 21.07.45.png

Edited by RtN
On 2/13/2023 at 12:47 PM, RtN said:

Is there a way, that I can put in a code to my css that the prices on the products pages are without decimal .00 ?

CSS can not make this kind of transformation.

My code cited in my April 5, 2021 post can.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2023 at 3:48 AM, Caseyffd said:

Hello all! I'm trying to hide where it says "from" on my product page because i have multiple variants

my website is xlr8coffee.com/coffee

password; xlr88

thank you for your help 🙂

Use this

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Hi guys,

I am currently in the process of setting up a website for my fabric company. However, i am having a difficult time with pricing variants on my product page.

On the product page it shows "from £6 per metre" which is the lowest amount (half a metre) , but i want to show the full price per metre which is £12 per metre as it is deceiving to the customer. Is there any Custom CSS i could use to do this? If anyone could help me out, i'd really appreciate it!

Thank you  🙂

Screenshot2023-03-09at12_54_26.png.3c97e1044622f03f02655590e46eca45.png

7 minutes ago, AmberM said:

On the product page it shows "from £6 per metre" which is the lowest amount (half a metre) , but i want to show the full price per metre which is £12 per metre as it is deceiving to the customer.

This is an issue when you use variants as a proxy for the quantity. You'll also be unable to track inventory easily, as each variant (0.5m, 1m, 2m) will have a separate stock level. For example, selling two half-metre variants will not alter the stock level of the one metre variant.

There are a number of ways to tackle this, but it will depend on whether you want to change it on the Product List Page (PLP) only, or on the Product Detail Page (PDP) too. 

• A possible workaround for the pricing is to add text to the store page that indicates that all pricing is for a half-metre. I know of fabric stores that link to a reference page explaining why fabrics are sold in half-metre lengths 🙂.
  • Another workaround would be to add a suffix to the prices on the PLP, so that each one shows something similar to "£6.00 per half-metre".
  • Finally, some script could be written to double the cost of the prices on the PLP so that they are shown per metre. However, as @creedon has commented already in this thread, this isn't as straightforward and may need to be re-written when Squarespace make changes to the platform.

I hope this gets you started. If you need further help, I recommend that you include a working link to the site.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.