Create a visual representation for limited availability tags

Hello there! 

I wanted to know if it was possible to create a slider which shows how many quantity is left for your product? I added an image for reference as it would be the best possible outcome.

Basically I know that we can put that X number of quantity is remaining, however I would like to add a visual representation.

Thank you

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 3.25.52 PM.png

As you say, the limited availability tags can show how many products are remaining, but there isn't a feature that tracks how many were in stock originally and therefore what percentage of stock remains.

If you want to calculate this or display it as a bar, you'll need someone to write some very specific JavaScript. They'll need access to your site so they can see the way that product pages have been configured and they'll need to know if the limited editions are always the same size - 250 in your Shopify example. 

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 years later...