Is it possible to integrate Salesforce into my newsletter signup pop-up?

My website uses the Brine template (not sure if that's relevant) and I want to include a promotional pop-up for my newsletter. My company also uses Salesforce for our email campaigns, and I want to store entries from the pop-up to our Salesforce account. Is there any way to accomplish this?

I know that Salesforce can be integrated into form blocks on the website, but can it be integrated into a pop-up?

I don't have a specific solution. The Promotional Pop-up does have some options for storage.

1094329525_ScreenShot2021-04-05at11_33_46AM.thumb.png.9215112fe1871f072b0a90c438628e4f.png

The Google Drive option would allow you to store the emails accessible for some code to process.

Perhaps Salesforce or Mailerlite have integrations to grab info off of GD.

If not something like Zapier might be used to make the connections happen.

Another alternative might be to use Javascript to grab the email address from the Pop-up when the submit button is clicked and communicate the email to an api provided by SF or ML.

Just some food for thought.

It also wouldn't hurt to put a feature request into SS to add more integrations into the Pop-up. I mean if they can add it to regular forms it should be pretty easy to add it to the Pop-up.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 2 months later...

Hi! 

On 4/5/2021 at 2:49 PM, creedon said:

If not something like Zapier might be used to make the connections happen.

Zapier works well! One workaround I found was to just store the entries into a Google spreadsheet and copy the info from the sheet directly into the CRM. Thanks!

• 1 year later...