How can I reformat a product page into a regular page?

Site URL: http://www.usstudbook.squarespace.com

Pass: duende

My site is for animal breeding sales. I want to have tabs connected to a project for each stallion in which tabs are about (text) breeding (image plus text) and 2 separate galleries. The product page is the only way I can have searchable tags etc. So I need to be able to make my product pages similar to a regular page, in which I can add tabs that connect to a project. Any ideas? Ive paid 3 designers and all 3 failed to do any work so I am out THOUSANDS and stuck doing this alone.

Any detailed help appreciated!

• Replies 1
  • Views 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/31/2021 at 10:10 AM, TesoroDistinguido said:

Site URL: http://www.usstudbook.squarespace.com

Pass: duende

My site is for animal breeding sales. I want to have tabs connected to a project for each stallion in which tabs are about (text) breeding (image plus text) and 2 separate galleries. The product page is the only way I can have searchable tags etc. So I need to be able to make my product pages similar to a regular page, in which I can add tabs that connect to a project. Any ideas? Ive paid 3 designers and all 3 failed to do any work so I am out THOUSANDS and stuck doing this alone.

Any detailed help appreciated!

the password is incorrect, could you check again?

Also on product page it has additional info section that can add addition blocks, have you try it?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived