• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Sign in to follow this  
tuckshop

Marquee: How do I make the logo bigger?

Question

After uploading the logo to my site it won’t increase in size even when changing the size and re-uploading it.

Edited by TreyT

17 answers to this question

Add this to custom CSS.

.site-title img {
 max-height: 100px;
 max-width: 400px;
}

Then play around with either (or both) of those numbers until you get the desired size.

Edited by foleyatwork

Developer Evangelist at Squarespace.

I see that you are using the Marquee template. That's always helpful information to include in your question.

Marquee does not have a logo size option. That's a passive-agressive way for a template developer to say "you're logo shouldn't need to be any larger than this." If you want to override the size, you'll need to use some custom CSS.

Template Developer at Squarespace, @esquareda on Twitter.

I know this post was a while ago, but for anyone who finds this topic and is still having this problem, if the custom CSS code doesn't work, look in the style editor. Some templates have an option or slider for padding (both for the header and the site width padding).

magnus-reid.squarespace.com

ive tried in the style editor and in the manage index part when you add the photo it gives you an option to resize but when even increasing that amount it doesnt change!

Thanks Guys!

@LogoDesign – please don’ bother spamming this site!

The name is an Anglicised form of the Greek Korvetti — I like to think there’s a little bit of the ancient Hellenic drive in me.

This one worked perfectly for me, i adjusted the mad-width size to fit my page and it looks great, i used the Wells template. Thank you

Hey thanks, man. This was finally the answer to my issue here. Just didn't know to look there. There was a "logo container width" slider under "Site Header".