Adding External Affiliate Links to a Squarespace Store

Hello all, 

I've read through a few posts on this topic but haven't found one that shares the code or process for what I am trying to do. I am building a store and want to add a couple of different affiliate links to a 'BUY NOW' button for a product. 

I attached a screenshot of what I want to do (that screenshot is not my website!) You will see how they have different affiliate links to different e-retailers. It pops up when you click the 'Shop Now' button. 

I don't have to have it pop-up though - would adding in buttons for each affiliate store in the 'Additional Info' section under my product work? I think I can do that easily enough. BUT if there was a way to change the 'Add to Cart' button to 'Buy Now' and also remove the shopping cart on my site, I would be grateful if anyone could share the steps to do this. 

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 3.33.49 PM.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figured out how to almost do this. I used the code below and was able to remove the product price, 'buy now' and shopping cart. Then what I think I'll do is add in my buttons in the 'Additional Info' section that link out to 3rd party affiliate sites. 

/*Hide Add to Cart On Product Pages*/
.sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper {
    display: none !important;
}

/*Hide Quantity On Product Pages*/
.product-quantity-input {
}

/*Hide Product Item Price*/
.ProductItem-product-price {
}

@onewildflower let me know if this works for you or you have questions I will try to help!

Archived