Squarespace won't connect to Zapier in newsletter form block?

Site URL: https://www.charlotteschryvers.com/

Hey there,

I want to connect to Zapier in the storage tab of the newsletter block, but it just says "awaiting connection to Zapier" continously, without connecting. 

I've checked and my login to Zapier is active, so I'm not sure why it's doing this and I can't find any help online so far. Any ideas?

Here is the screenshot with the message, attached.

Thanks in advance!

Charlotte

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.43.24 AM.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have the same issue. Added a new form, which now doesn't connect with Zapier. All other forms work fine (and can be found in Zapier), but the one I created new is also stuck at 'Awaiting connection to Zapier' and cannot be found in Zapier's Zap-builder (making me think this is an issue on the Squarespace-side) 

I think I've figured out how to fix it! I'm not sure why this disconnect happened, nor if it will happen again, but here's what I did to reconnect mine.

- On Zapier go to My App > Squarespace > then hit the 3 little dots.

- Hit "Reconnect"

-Reconnect a new API key here.

- Once you hit "Yes, continue" after you've entered the API, hit the 3 little dots again and click "Test Connection".

Once I did that, I went back to my forms / newsletters and it was reconnected!

• 2 months later...

Hmmm. Thanks @jenyymarie for the detailed fix. Sadly, it's still not working for me. Do you need to use EXACTLY the same name for:

• the page where the form is located
  • the form inself
  • and the ZAP  

I THINK mine all match, and it's still not working. . .any thoughts will be most appreciated!