Multiple Profiles In a Single Membership

Hi!  I’m creating a website for a kids gym, and need to be able to set up one single member account where parents can access & buy classes (aka “workshops”) for one or more of their children -

and additionally I would need to store certain info about each child profile within the member account, such as food allergies, home address etc.  

ideally, when the parent sees a course they would like to sign their child up for, they can click on the course, and a drop down list will appear with all of the profiles in their account, which they can select.  For example, I as a parent would create one member account for my family.  Once logged in, I add a unique profile for each of my kids, with customized information.  Then, when I want to sign up for spring soccer, the ‘product’ page will hav a dropped which shows all of my kids names, and I just select the one that I want to sign up, and add to my cart.  Additionally, given that I would have already input important information about my kids, I won’t need to fill out any extra forms.  Does this make sense?  I’m hoping this is possible!!  

• 2 weeks later...

Are these for physical or digital workshops? If physical, you probably need to look at Scheduling as a tool more than Member Areas. However, I don't think you can have multiple profiles under one account on Scheduling. You can have questionnaires and information stored under each account though.

• 1 month later...

I'm also looking for a way to have multiple profiles under one membership account.  We have clients (companies) that we want to grant access to a membership area, but within each of those membership accounts, we'll need the ability to have multiple employee profiles.  Has anyone figured out a way to make that happen?