Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How do I change the font size used in the caption of image blocks?

mvandertol

Question

13 answers to this question

If you want this to be applied site wide, then you should use the custom CSS section, and will only have to add the CSS once -- if you want to control image captions on a single page, then you can use per page code injections and style tags.

For a single, site wide adjustment, go to 'Change Style' (paintbrush) > 'CSS' (hit confirm) and copy / paste this:

.sqs-block.image-block .image-caption-wrapper p { font-size: 16px; }

And then 'Save' in the CSS window, and 'Save' again in the 'Style Editor' slide-out.

If you want to control it on a page-per-page basis, you would instead go to the page in question, then go 'Manage Site' (gear icon) > 'Page Settings' > 'Advanced' > and paste this into the 'Page Header Code Injection' section (be sure to include style tags):

<style>
  .sqs-block.image-block .image-caption-wrapper p { font-size: 16px; }
</style>

You would need to do this on any page you wanted the CSS applied.

I've been looking for a way to increase the font size on individual pages, for what seems like hours! Thanks to your code, @kale, I've been able to come up with a solution! By putting the code below into the CSS injection on an individual page, using the Five theme, I've been able to adjust the font size, for example, of text on my blog page. Thanks!

<style>
   .body p { font-size: 20px; }
</style>

4 hours ago, caseyscalf said:

Hello, unfortunately none of this works. Is there a new line of code? Here in 7.0 with Pacific and it is very difficult to change the text size.

Can you share link to your site?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.