Creating A Sitewide Login/Membership - Plugin or Coding

Site URL: https://www.afgportal.com/

PASSWORD = Alliance

I purchased member areas but after speaking with support it does not achieve what I am looking for. I would like create a sitewide login (either plugin or coded in), to allow all our agents within our company to access the website. Not specific pages and them having to sign up for each page - more of being "granted access" to the entire website where the password lock screen is.

My issue with the sitewide password lock screen is that I will have to periodically change the password due to compliance/security issues with people joining and leaving our firm constantly. 

Is this even achievable with a squarespace site? PLEASE HELP  😞

• Replies 2
  • Views 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for your response so quickly!!! I actually purchased your mega menu plugin 😃

I did actually do a trial period - but it didn't seem to allow me to provide a one time sitewide membership login. So this is possible then?

My second obstacle run through memberspace is when logging in through mobile - I got an access error due to allowing a 3rd party site. Have you heard of a way that I can automatically grant access without needing every agent to go into preferences settings and granting access?

Archived