Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

On 3/29/2021 at 3:34 AM, tuanphan said:

You mean image hover effecT?

I was actually searching on how to make an image hover effect! I know how to do this with just the gallery images, but I wasn't sure how one would achieve this with the "project" cover images or how/if it differs?

Either that or, conversely, how to get an overlay with text to appear overtop of linked gallery images that have the coded hover effect applied. (that seems just a tad too complicated for me if it's possible...) Because that is something that, to my knowledge at least, doesn't appear to be possible for gallery images, but is possible with the project cover images! Sorry if this is confusing - I can certainly provide images (or maybe a more clear explanation) if necessary.

On 4/6/2021 at 6:50 AM, cg1478 said:

I was actually searching on how to make an image hover effect! I know how to do this with just the gallery images, but I wasn't sure how one would achieve this with the "project" cover images or how/if it differs?

Either that or, conversely, how to get an overlay with text to appear overtop of linked gallery images that have the coded hover effect applied. (that seems just a tad too complicated for me if it's possible...) Because that is something that, to my knowledge at least, doesn't appear to be possible for gallery images, but is possible with the project cover images! Sorry if this is confusing - I can certainly provide images (or maybe a more clear explanation) if necessary.

Can you share link to your site & images? We can help easier