Organizing Summary Blocks for Desktop and Mobile:

Site URL: https://www.lifeandlabor.com

Hi,

The site I'm working on is basically an information/news site about business and marketing topics. I'm trying to organize it similar to like a CNN.com or other news entity with topical sections. As you can see here www.LifeAndLabor.com I've got a main "news" section at the top with list style summary blocks underneath for each section.

At the moment, the list summary blocks don't allow for a true title so I've added content blocks above each one to act as the section title. The problem is that when switching to mobile the whole thing goes wonky and suddenly my 3 post carousel up top turns into 2 posts, my first list section has 2 titles (both business and marketing) and the marketing section list summary block gets slammed to the bottom of the business section.

Anyone have any advice on how I can better structure this stuff to achieve the result I want without having to rig it so much that it breaks in mobile?

Thanks,

L&L

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...