Site Wide Hyperlink Color Change - Have tried other Q's CSS already

Site URL: https://www.sleepyangelsconsultancy.com/baby-sleep-coach-blog/clocks-go-forward-what-now

Hi All,

I've spent a good few hours now trying out all the offered solutions to other people with similar questions and it just isn't working on my site! So apologies for the 'repeat' but none of the others are working for me.

I want the hyperlinks in my paragraphs to appear #4169e1 and am happy to keep the underline. We just want our links to be more obvious to see if this helps increase the click rate.

Any help is gratefully received!

• Replies 6
  • Views 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, yup that's right add to Design > Custom CSS

Your site is a 7.1 site and the above code works on mine and on yours when I add it in chrome devtools as per pic below.

I suspect maybe you have a bracket missing somewhere in your Design > Custom CSS

If you add the code to the very top of the Design > Custom CSS section, it should work then.

If you want to paste your custom css code in here I can confirm where the rogue code is.

underlines.JPG

On 3/26/2021 at 5:21 PM, ErikaT said:

Hmmm, yup that's right add to Design > Custom CSS

Your site is a 7.1 site and the above code works on mine and on yours when I add it in chrome devtools as per pic below.

I suspect maybe you have a bracket missing somewhere in your Design > Custom CSS

If you add the code to the very top of the Design > Custom CSS section, it should work then.

If you want to paste your custom css code in here I can confirm where the rogue code is.

underlines.JPG

Hi,

It worked when I put it at the top, thanks!

But the rouge code is still there despite me not having anything I think is related to it in my CSS. If you could advise that would be great!

.sqs-block-html a, a * {

color: #4169e1!important;

}

/* Show comment box */

.squarespace-comments .new-comment-area.anon-comments-off.logged-in-commenting-unsupported {

display: block;

}

Archived