Honeybook Contact form not showing up

Site URL: https://www.jakeandkylee.com/

I copied and pasted the embed code for my Honeybook contact form on my contact page, but when you click on the contact page it doesn't show up. The contact form only shows up when I refresh the page. I have cleared my cache, tried in incogneto mode, tried on multiple devices and browsers, and it's the same on all of them. Could anyone help me with this?

I asked a Squarespace rep and they said it could have something to do with my custom CSS that I have. Not sure what it could be though

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking Honeybook wanted you to use a code block and not an embed block for the code. Not sure on that as I just briefly looked at their instructions.

Also did you follow the step to turn off Ajax loading that Honeybook mentioned?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

6 hours ago, creedon said:

I'm thinking Honeybook wanted you to use a code block and not an embed block for the code. Not sure on that as I just briefly looked at their instructions.

Also did you follow the step to turn off Ajax loading that Honeybook mentioned?

When I disable ajax loading, it does seem to work, but then my the elements on my site overlap with the header like this:

Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 10.30.27 PM.png

• 1 year later...