• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Loyalty Rewards Program

HollyTeegs

Question

11 answers to this question

I've been begging SQSP for years to create a rewards program plug-in. No luck. They say they'll talk to the developers but we keep getting enhancements (i.e. Video elements) that arent as helpful as a rewards program.  Whoever can create a plug-in rewards program to SQSP will make a fortune since so many of us need it. Has everyone messaged SQSP about this need? They might listen more if we all keep reaching out. Fingers crossed!

All - I saw on another post that there's a website called Peach's Referral program. It seems to be the closest plug-in to a rewards program but I dont see that it rewards customers with points for purchasing. I'm in contact with the developer who started it and im hoping he'll consider adding on a "points for purchase" reward element to the software. If you see any other solutions, please post them.  https://peachs.co/squarespace-referral-program 

Just now, JamesDesign said:

How would you want it to work?

Thanks for asking! There's a program called LoyaltyLion and I'd like for it to work as closely to that as possible. We have an account with them that I've been paying (and not using) so I can find one that will mimic it for SQSP. Customers earn points in the following ways:  purchases (based on the point/$ ratio we decide), by creating an account, by visiting the website at some frequency, by referring a friend, reviewing a product, by inputting their info like birthdate (and getting points on their birthday), and also being able to give the customer points whenever (i.e.  if a shipment goes wrong, etc.). 

The marketing & data aspects we would love are: being able to customize the name of the rewards program, having customer tiers based on the total purchases (higher the tier, the more points they earn),  data creating lists of customers who are "win back" potential based on their purchase history and being able to email them personalized emails with codes to incentivize purchases, also being able to control when their points expire and being able to send incentive emails to get them to use their points. 

I know LoyaltyLion has an open API so if you know how to code and can create the plug-in for loyalty lion or something like it, I'm confident people (myself included) would buy it.  

35 minutes ago, JamesDesign said:

How would you want it to work?

One last thing that would be nice is to have it integrate with a POS system like Square since SQSP already integrates with that. We havent decided our POS system yet. Thanks!!

16 minutes ago, Mrhodes said:

Would be nice to integrate with a POS system like Square since SQSP already integrates with that

Just to avoid any confusion (for anyone reading this thread later), Squarespace can use Square's payments system - including Square hardware - to take POS payments in the US, but it uses the Squarespace Commerce app. It doesn't integrate with Square's POS system. That's entirely different. 

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

5 hours ago, paul2009 said:

Just to avoid any confusion (for anyone reading this thread later), Squarespace can use Square's payments system - including Square hardware - to take POS payments in the US, but it uses the Squarespace Commerce app. It doesn't integrate with Square's POS system. That's entirely different. 

Thanks for clarifying. It's discouraging to hear but appreciated for the clarification. 

On 6/17/2021 at 6:45 PM, Mrhodes said:

Thanks for asking! There's a program called LoyaltyLion and I'd like for it to work as closely to that as possible. We have an account with them that I've been paying (and not using) so I can find one that will mimic it for SQSP. Customers earn points in the following ways:  purchases (based on the point/$ ratio we decide), by creating an account, by visiting the website at some frequency, by referring a friend, reviewing a product, by inputting their info like birthdate (and getting points on their birthday), and also being able to give the customer points whenever (i.e.  if a shipment goes wrong, etc.). 

The marketing & data aspects we would love are: being able to customize the name of the rewards program, having customer tiers based on the total purchases (higher the tier, the more points they earn),  data creating lists of customers who are "win back" potential based on their purchase history and being able to email them personalized emails with codes to incentivize purchases, also being able to control when their points expire and being able to send incentive emails to get them to use their points. 

I know LoyaltyLion has an open API so if you know how to code and can create the plug-in for loyalty lion or something like it, I'm confident people (myself included) would buy it.  

Hi Mrhodes!

Our team is trying to develop such an app that you described! Can you please contact me to discuss the details? It would be great to hear your feedback on this topic!

On 6/17/2021 at 6:45 PM, Mrhodes said:

On 17/6/2021 at 20:35, JamesDesign said:

Come vorresti che funzionasse?

like all loyalty programs that increase retention by redistributing benefits, redeemable points, assigning levels and badges
The applications are almost endless.
Each action, purchase, invitation must be able to generate points, and the value of the points is assigned as a fixed value or as a% value
1) actions such as login, invitations, likes, comments, shares, registration date, verifications, etc. are rewarded
2) a% is rewarded for each purchase based on the level reached.