How do I keep page width the same on all pages in index page?

• Replies 7
  • Views 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LOCSALT said:

Site URL: https://www.littleorchardchildren.co.uk/early-years-professionals

When I'm editing my pages within an index on my site all looks fine in terms of page width (all content takes up equal width) but when I switch to preview mode several of the pages decrease in width...

Would really appreciate some help with this

Jane

Please provide password to check the issue

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

I saw these code blocks had different width (66.66%) ,is this what you talking about?

image.thumb.png.397fa7e715b6d05aee695c51c880a41f.png

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

If this helps

image.thumb.png.17b85977a55413a3e612c23f0ef20574.png

.Intro-content .sqs-col-12>.sqs-block:not(.float):not(.sqs-float-left):not(.sqs-float-right):not(.sqs-block-gallery):not(.sqs-block-image):not(.sqs-block-video):not(.sqs-block-map):not(.sqs-block-calendar):not(.sqs-block-menu):not(.sqs-block-tourdates):not(.sqs-block-summary-v2):not(.sqs-block-archive):not(.sqs-block-instagram), .Main:not(.Main--events-list):not(.Main--events-item):not(.Main--blog-list) .Main-content .sqs-layout .sqs-col-12>.sqs-block:not(.float):not(.sqs-float-left):not(.sqs-float-right):not(.sqs-block-gallery):not(.sqs-block-image):not(.sqs-block-video):not(.sqs-block-map):not(.sqs-block-calendar):not(.sqs-block-menu):not(.sqs-block-tourdates):not(.sqs-block-summary-v2):not(.sqs-block-archive):not(.sqs-block-instagram), .tweak-blog-list-style-stacked .BlogList--posts-full .sqs-layout .sqs-col-12>.sqs-block:not(.float):not(.sqs-float-left):not(.sqs-float-right):not(.sqs-block-gallery):not(.sqs-block-image):not(.sqs-block-video):not(.sqs-block-map):not(.sqs-block-calendar):not(.sqs-block-menu):not(.sqs-block-tourdates):not(.sqs-block-summary-v2):not(.sqs-block-archive):not(.sqs-block-instagram), .Index-page .sqs-layout .sqs-col-12>.sqs-block:not(.float):not(.sqs-float-left):not(.sqs-float-right):not(.sqs-block-gallery):not(.sqs-block-image):not(.sqs-block-video):not(.sqs-block-map):not(.sqs-block-calendar):not(.sqs-block-menu):not(.sqs-block-tourdates):not(.sqs-block-summary-v2):not(.sqs-block-archive):not(.sqs-block-instagram), .Footer-blocks--top .sqs-col-12>.sqs-block:not(.float):not(.sqs-float-left):not(.sqs-float-right):not(.sqs-block-gallery):not(.sqs-block-image):not(.sqs-block-video):not(.sqs-block-map):not(.sqs-block-calendar):not(.sqs-block-menu):not(.sqs-block-tourdates):not(.sqs-block-summary-v2):not(.sqs-block-archive):not(.sqs-block-instagram), .Footer-blocks--bottom .sqs-col-12>.sqs-block:not(.float):not(.sqs-float-left):not(.sqs-float-right):not(.sqs-block-gallery):not(.sqs-block-image):not(.sqs-block-video):not(.sqs-block-map):not(.sqs-block-calendar):not(.sqs-block-menu):not(.sqs-block-tourdates):not(.sqs-block-summary-v2):not(.sqs-block-archive):not(.sqs-block-instagram), .tweak-footer-layout-stacked .Footer-blocks--middle .sqs-col-12>.sqs-block:not(.float):not(.sqs-float-left):not(.sqs-float-right):not(.sqs-block-gallery):not(.sqs-block-image):not(.sqs-block-video):not(.sqs-block-map):not(.sqs-block-calendar):not(.sqs-block-menu):not(.sqs-block-tourdates):not(.sqs-block-summary-v2):not(.sqs-block-archive):not(.sqs-block-instagram) {
  width: 100%;
}

On 3/22/2021 at 6:44 PM, LOCSALT said:

Perfect - thank you so much! 

It has worked perfectly!

Have a great day

Jane

I see some pages have very long content on mobile. You should consider adding a back to top button

Also, 3 text links on footer tablet not same line. You can add this CSS to fix.

/* footer tablet text links */
@media screen and (max-width:991px) and (min-width:768px) {
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1615053895491_54066 p {
    display: -webkit-box;
    display: -ms-flexbox;
    display: flex;
    -webkit-box-pack: justify;
        -ms-flex-pack: justify;
            justify-content: space-between;
}
}

image.thumb.png.422f1f6fe34f959b147cc3ff16b0e338.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived