• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Carousel with space between images cuts off last image

bantalabz

Question

Site URL: https://www.perklapp.com

I have a carousel, which I've used CSS to add some spacing between the images (because it looks terrible without the spacing between the images), but every since adding the spacing, the last image gets cut off, like the carousel still assumes the same width as if the spacing was not there and does not have the ability to scroll all the way over to show the whole last image.  How can I get the carousel to show the entirety of the last image? This seems like it is certainly a bug.

1 answer to this question

9 hours ago, bantalabz said:

Site URL: https://www.perklapp.com

I have a carousel, which I've used CSS to add some spacing between the images (because it looks terrible without the spacing between the images), but every since adding the spacing, the last image gets cut off, like the carousel still assumes the same width as if the spacing was not there and does not have the ability to scroll all the way over to show the whole last image.  How can I get the carousel to show the entirety of the last image? This seems like it is certainly a bug.

You can make workaround by adding transparent border into your image directly, this is default behavior to calculate certain width of carousel wrapper based on the image width

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Portfolio hover Replace Link Style
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you