Carousel with space between images cuts off last image

Site URL: https://www.perklapp.com

I have a carousel, which I've used CSS to add some spacing between the images (because it looks terrible without the spacing between the images), but every since adding the spacing, the last image gets cut off, like the carousel still assumes the same width as if the spacing was not there and does not have the ability to scroll all the way over to show the whole last image.  How can I get the carousel to show the entirety of the last image? This seems like it is certainly a bug.

• Replies 1
  • Views 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, bantalabz said:

Site URL: https://www.perklapp.com

I have a carousel, which I've used CSS to add some spacing between the images (because it looks terrible without the spacing between the images), but every since adding the spacing, the last image gets cut off, like the carousel still assumes the same width as if the spacing was not there and does not have the ability to scroll all the way over to show the whole last image.  How can I get the carousel to show the entirety of the last image? This seems like it is certainly a bug.

You can make workaround by adding transparent border into your image directly, this is default behavior to calculate certain width of carousel wrapper based on the image width

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived