portfolio, galleries and selling prints online ?

I would like to switch from Photoshelter to Squarespace and i was wandering if there is way to choose a template to associate portfolios, galleries and at the same time be able to propose some prints from different images ?

Which template is able to do all this  ?

Thanks in advance .

• 2 months later...

I am switching back from SS7.1 to Photoshelter or PicFair. I like my website as it is on SS7.1 but the selling of prints is a royal pain in the @$$ . I haven't managed to find an ideal shop extension or layout that suits. My previous website was created by RedFrame but that became cost prohibitive for the services offered.

My layout was originally Barbosa with a load of changes. Apart from the cost difference between SS and PS what was your reason for looking to change? 

On 5/27/2021 at 5:56 PM, ShortAngryViking said:

I am switching back from SS7.1 to Photoshelter or PicFair. I like my website as it is on SS7.1 but the selling of prints is a royal pain in the @$$ . I haven't managed to find an ideal shop extension or layout that suits. My previous website was created by RedFrame but that became cost prohibitive for the services offered.

My layout was originally Barbosa with a load of changes. Apart from the cost difference between SS and PS what was your reason for looking to change? 

Can you be more specific about what features/or lack of features made selling prints a pain in the arse?  I've been wanting to sell prints of my digital collages and have a site with shop functionality that I was planning to take advantage of in the future… just wondering what I should watch out for if I do go with Squarespace for selling prints.  Thanks, J

Sell your Art. Start selling your art with your own online gallery. Bring in more revenue by selling your artworks as as downloads, prints or other products.😄

• 2 months later...
On 6/3/2021 at 7:31 AM, Jaybird said:

Can you be more specific about what features/or lack of features made selling prints a pain in the arse?  I've been wanting to sell prints of my digital collages and have a site with shop functionality that I was planning to take advantage of in the future… just wondering what I should watch out for if I do go with Squarespace for selling prints.  Thanks, J

sorry for the delay have had other jobs on the go. Sure thing...I want to be able to upload the image of the print(s) have the buyer easily select size and have the price change upon application and addition of print/matting/framing. 

The biggest drawback from SS is the lack of payment options that are used here DownUnder and customizable for our international clients