Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Paypal checkout with a personal site possible?

Hi,

I have a paypal business account, and my squarespace has been put to a personal account. Is it possible to still add some type of paypal checkout to personal websites on Squarespace for some items being sold?

I am looking for alternatives as I sell very few items, and I can't afford the commerce plan here anymore.

Thank you for your help.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you can create Paypal buttons and then embed those in your Squarespace pages. create a page for each product you sell and then add the corresponding Paypal buy button. i do this on some items that i want to bypass Squarespace checkout -- like bundles/kits that i don't want my customers to use discount codes or gift codes on because they are already heavily discounted.

Thanks! When I insert the code on my site, only a portion of it appears, it says code removed. Do I need to make some changes so it shows up? Or will Squarespace just not allow it on a personal site? Hopefully it works.

instead of the first code Paypal generates for you when you create a button, try the email link code (second tab) -- that way, you can use either a text link (e.g., BUY NOW) or a button/graphic. so it shouldn't be problem to use regardless of the Squarespace plan you're on.