CSS for Image "poster" block - customisation of Heading / Subtitle

Site URL: http://naturetonurturephotography.com

Hi there!

Question for @tuanphan — I am trying to alter the weight of the heading / subtitle of my poster image block but the code entered doesn't seem to be making a difference. I need it to resemble the same style as the rest of my site but the weight is 400 on both and the poster block image text appears much more bold. How can I resolve this? 

Image examples attached. 

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.36.28 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.36.40 pm.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

Try directly targeting the blocks of the two poster images or apply those calls to the entire "#home-gallery". I can't see above the lines in your screenshot but if you've tried that. You can also try inserting the block IDs and then match the font styles of the "Testimonials" section.  It might be an issue where the CSS selectors are too broad to apply the changes to all of the blocks.

On 3/15/2021 at 11:40 PM, Skittles said:

Site URL: http://naturetonurturephotography.com

Hi there!

Question for @tuanphan — I am trying to alter the weight of the heading / subtitle of my poster image block but the code entered doesn't seem to be making a difference. I need it to resemble the same style as the rest of my site but the weight is 400 on both and the poster block image text appears much more bold. How can I resolve this? 

Image examples attached. 

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.36.28 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.36.40 pm.png

Have you solved it yet?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived