Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How do I circle crop images on my events page and my blog page?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.sqs-block-image .image-block-outer-wrapper.image-block-v2 .intrinsic img {
border-width: 50%;
}

If you put the code in custom css all image blocks will be round, if you put it in the header of your blog, in a code block then only the blog images will be round. If you want only one post then put it in a code block in that post. You will want the code to look like this in a code block, and you can change it by adjusting the 50% to a larger or smaller number.

<style>

.sqs-block-image .image-block-outer-wrapper.image-block-v2 .intrinsic img { border-width: 50%; }

<style>

Edited by derricksrandomviews

And just for a bit more info, the images on the blog posts are circles, but not the images on the main blog page. I think those are thumbnails. Same with the products in the store. So the issue seems to be thumbnails. In both cases, it seems that Squarespace automatically applies a 1:1 crop to those thumbnail images. 

The CSS code that I've used to crop all other images to circles is the following:

.sqs-block-image img{ border-radius: 50%; }

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 9:52 PM, ez_belonging said:

And just for a bit more info, the images on the blog posts are circles, but not the images on the main blog page. I think those are thumbnails. Same with the products in the store. So the issue seems to be thumbnails. In both cases, it seems that Squarespace automatically applies a 1:1 crop to those thumbnail images. 

The CSS code that I've used to crop all other images to circles is the following:

.sqs-block-image img{ border-radius: 50%; }

Do you still need help

On 3/17/2021 at 11:56 PM, ez_belonging said:

Hi, just seeing if you have any other ideas. Your suggestions did not work. Thanks!