Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How do I get rid of the hamburger menu on mobile devices?

Greenaway

Question

5 answers to this question

12 hours ago, Greenaway said:

Site URL: https://hyperboloid-owl-e8p4.squarespace.com/config/pages

On mobile devices the hamburger menu appears but it is barely visible obscured by the header. I'd rather people be able to see the normal navigation on a small screen.

try

@media only screen and (max-width: 640px) {
  .Header--top,
[data-nc-base="header"] [data-nc-group="top"] {
  display: block;
  padding-top: 0;
}
[data-nc-base="header"] [data-nc-group="top"] [data-nc-container="top-left"] {
  display: flex !important;
  flex-align: center !important;  
}
[data-nc-base="header"] [data-nc-group="top"] [data-nc-container="top-center"],
[data-nc-base="header"] [data-nc-group="top"] [data-nc-container="top-right"],
.Mobile-bar-menu {
  display: none !important;
}
}

image.png.bf814eb7f4b9aabece4f015c6a8acf4f.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Portfolio hover Replace Link Style
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Hi - I have the same question. @bangank36 - you code ALMOST works for me, but I want the Menu text to be aligned to the the right of the logo, not underneath it. I can't figure out how to adjust the CSS. Can you help? My site is rose-oleander-3eya.squarespace.com (your CSS is not currently applied)

Thank you!

2 hours ago, rikkiprice said:

Hi - I have the same question. @bangank36 - you code ALMOST works for me, but I want the Menu text to be aligned to the the right of the logo, not underneath it. I can't figure out how to adjust the CSS. Can you help? My site is rose-oleander-3eya.squarespace.com (your CSS is not currently applied)

Thank you!

You mean place the dropdown menu under the logo as well?

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Portfolio hover Replace Link Style
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

On 3/26/2021 at 12:04 AM, rikkiprice said:

No, I mean place the dropdown menu to the right of the logo instead of the hamburger menu. So you would have the logo top left, and the menu top right - with MENU text (folder name) instead of hamburger

Can you share link to your site? We can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.