Hide Sold Out text

Site URL: https://cossetceramics.com

Hello,

Thanks to everyone for helping each other. This forum is a golden place for answers. 

At the moment I am changing the structure of my website and have come to an issue.
Some of my items are available for online purchase, while some others sell exclusively at online retailers. I'd like to provide an external link for the purchase. 

I figured I could remove the add to cart button indicating that I have 0 in stock, but then the 'SOLD OUT' text shows up. Is there a code I could use to hide it? 

What I would like to create is a product page showcasing everything available (incl external sales). Once clicked on the product I have the item page without 'add to cart' or 'sold out' text and the external link provided through a description text.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me with this.

Warm regards,
Tatsiana

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 9.42.25 pm.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/15/2021 at 5:43 PM, Tatsiana said:

Hello,

Thanks to everyone for helping each other. This forum is a golden place for answers. 

At the moment I am changing the structure of my website and have come to an issue.
Some of my items are available for online purchase, while some others sell exclusively at online retailers. I'd like to provide an external link for the purchase. 

I figured I could remove the add to cart button indicating that I have 0 in stock, but then the 'SOLD OUT' text shows up. Is there a code I could use to hide it? 

What I would like to create is a product page showcasing everything available (incl external sales). Once clicked on the product I have the item page without 'add to cart' or 'sold out' text and the external link provided through a description text.

Warm regards,
Tatsiana

Could you share url to the product with sold out text

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

On 3/15/2021 at 5:43 PM, Tatsiana said:

Hello,

Warm regards,
Tatsiana

Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* hide sold out text */
.product-mark.sold-out {
    display: none !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived