Stock image quality different on mobile and desktop

1 hour ago, ZachFisch said:

The stock Getty image I used on my home page looks blurry on mobile.

Although we'd love to help, there isn't anything that the community can do to resolve technical issues. As this forum is not monitored by Squarespace for support requests, I recommend that you contact Squarespace Customer Care directly. You can reach out to them here.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

35 minutes ago, Erlend-fs said:

I have the same issue

What did Customer Care say?

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

It isn't something that the Squarespace community can fix. Squarespace Engineers will need to look at this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 1:59 AM, Erlend-fs said:

I have the same issue, which I have explained here: 

Did you find a solution?

Thanks for sharing your similar problem. I also logged a support request with Squarespace technical support. This is an important issue for my website because 75% of our traffic is on mobile and the blurry header image is the first thing visitors see. 

• 3 weeks later...

This was Squarespace supports message to me: 

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this behavior. 

We’ve noted this behavior with Getty Images for our Design and Engineering teams to review, and they’ll use this feedback when implementing fixes and improvements in future releases.

Please keep in mind that there are many moving parts we need to address before any changes are made, and we can't guarantee changes to this behavior in the immediate future. That said, all feedback is reviewed and your continued input is always encouraged.

Thank you again for reporting this. If you come across any other unusual behavior in the future, please let us know.

• 2 months later...