Left Align Button in Header

Hi, 

I'm trying to align my button to the left in my header menu, to go before the social media links - is there code for that? I have already added code to for the mobile hamburger menu.

AND is it possible to add an additional button beside it in the left aligned spot (same style, different link)?

Thx!

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 6.31.29 PM.png

Edited by makteezy

Please post the URL for your site.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

is it possible to add an additional button beside it (same style, different link)?

Please see the following.

I'm trying to align my button to the left in my header menu, to go before the social media links - is there code for that?

Please see Move Header CTA Element to Left Side.

You will need the business plan or above to use the code.

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 2 years later...

Hello, I am wanting to have two buttons for logins on my navigation bar. I have create one of them which links to my member area 'Virtual Studio Login'. Now I would like to add another button underneath this called 'Buckinghamshire Booking Login' - this goes straight to a booking processor site. So there are two buttons on the right hand side. Do you know if there is any code for this at all?
Here's my website: www.id-wellness.com
Thank you. 
Issi

Screenshot 2023-05-29 at 08.17.20.png